This book covers all areas of economics and management. The contributions by the authors include organizational culture, employee turnover, administrative, bureaucratic culture, entrepreneurial culture, marginal-cost pricing, consumer surplus, cost curve, idle capacity, manufacturing, business cycle, output-rate flexibility, Input, output, manufacturers, illustrating cost, cost management, demand fluctuations, consumer surplus, business cycle, consumer behavior, economic reciprocal relationship, static games of complete information, permanent income hypothesis, partial adjustment model, adaptive expectation model, government expenditure, economic growth, capital structure, economic crisis, tax rate, stock investment industry, asset beta, financial crisis, corporate tax, leverage, competitive firm size, financial crisis, money and banking, cooperative firms, socialism etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.