This book covers all areas of economics and management. The contributions by the authors include foreign trade policy, liberalism, protectionism, authoritarian regimes, bilateralism, government expenditure, Wagner’s law, per capita gross domestic product, error correction model, tax-saving instruments, tax planning, deductions, managerial quality, firm performance, productivity, management practices, managerial upgrading, managerial performance, equity beta, financial structure, financial crisis, tax rate, hardware and software industry, corporate governance standards, financial crisis, corporate scandals, market manipulation, internal audit, external financing, construction material industry, asset beta, consumer good industry, Special Economic Zones (SEZ), export promotion, foreign exchange, employment, foreign investment, developing countries, regained lost markets both domestic and international etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Successfully Regained Lost Market through Application of FMEA to Identify Key Issues Involved and QFD to Identify Design Characteristics to Revamp Design of Single Phase Induction Motor that Helped Kirloskar Electric to Regain the Lost Domestic and Export Markets