This book covers key areas of biotechnology and bioresource technology. The contributions by the authors includecomposting, vermicomposting, urease, protease, amylase, cellulose, Pap smear, intraepithelial, phosphate solubilizing bacteria, Bacillus sp. (C2), Pseudomonas sp. (C7), ragi and pearl millet, anaerobic digestion, methane production kinetics, pig and cattle slurry, co-digestion, biowaste, food waste, RNA polymerase, core-conservation, transcription factors, transcriptional regulation, cancer, CRISPR, Cas9, guide RNA, PAM, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, antagonism, spoilage bacteria, mackerel fish, gonads, maturity stages, oogenesis, spermatogenesis, T. cordifolia, T. malabarica (sinensis), T. crispa, phytochemical evaluation, ethanol gasoline blends, bio-ethanol, octane number, bio-fuels, renewable energy, Endocrine Disrupting Compound (EDC), oestrogen, aromatase, All-trans retinoic acid (ATRA), matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP-2), melanoma, Membrane Type-1 Matrix Metalloproteinase (MT1-MMP), Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK)etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biotechnology and bioresource technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.