This book covers key areas of biotechnology and bioresource technology. The contributions by the authors include biodiesel, palm kernel oil, viscosity, saponification value, glycerol, copper nanoparticles, Inter-simple Sequence Repeats (ISSR) marker, pasture grass, Bali cattle, proteomic, triacylglycerol lipase, oleosomes, polyclonal antibodies, enzyme activity, microbial activity, azoreductase, active sites, Response Surface Methodology (RSM), callogenesis, leukemic cell line K562, TPC, DPPH, hydrodesulfurization, biodesulfurization, biocatalysts, biorefining, erythrocyte, deformability, urethane, Methylene Green (MG), Diethylthiourea (DETU), proton dependence, redoxreaction etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biotechnology and bioresource technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.