This book covers all areas of education and social studies. The contributions by the authors include experienced teachers, teacher development, teacher development (TD), professional competence, primary school, Dalit, untouchability, identity assertion, discrimination, dalitization, dignity of labour, decentralization, devolution, councilors, village chairman, teacher performance appraisal, teacher performance appraisal and development system, cognitive evaluation theory, students’ ability in translation, vocabulary, political discourse, gender difference, social interaction, persuasive techniques, mathematics, parent-child interactions, language development, University students, English language, learning etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of education and social studies.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.