This book covers key areas of chemistry and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include thallium; heavy metals; photochromic properties; ionochromic properties; cyclic azomethine imines; photochromic compounds; solid-phase microextraction; volatile hydrocarbons; natural gas; GC-IRMS; diazepam; N-bromosuccinimide; acid medium; oxidation kinetics; adsorption; adsorbent; copper ions; contaminated water; (3R)-Stiripentol; kinetic resolution; AMANO lipase AY30; high enantiomeric excess; chiral HPLC; cross metathesis; calixarenes; multi-solvent organic electrolyte; optimum salt concentration; Arrhenius plot; lithium-sulfur battery etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians of this area.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.