This book covers several areas of agriculture and horticultural science. The contributions by the authors include Antimicrobial potential, bacterial isolation, antibiotic extracts, apomixis, electroporation, gene transformation, irrigation, plant yield density, pollination, mineralization, melliferous plants, rice breeding and cultivation, nonwoven fabrics, tropical regimes etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Insecticidal Activity of Four Essential Oils on the Survival and Oviposition of Two Sympatric Bruchid Species: Callosobruchus maculatus F. and Callosobruchus subinnotatus PIC. (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidea: Bruchinae)
Characterization of Heading Times and Duration of Heading Time of an Individual Using a Wide Range of Variety of Rice (Oryza sativa L.) in One of the Northern-limit Regions of Rice Cultivation, Hokkaido Islands