This book dealt with key areas of Economics & Management. The contributions by the authors include Retail formats; consumer behaviour; Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs); sustainability thinking; sustainability inversegram; sustainability gaps; Financial efficiency; smallholder cotton farmers; Privatization; macroeconomic variables; Demand for money; foreign exchange; forecasting and simulation; information and market efficiency; international financial markets; Entrepreneurship; monotype economy; diversification; Financial and non-financial performance; small business; Micro and Small-scale Enterprises (MSEs); economic development, financial resources and income adequacy etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Economics & Management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.