This book covers all areas of environment, climate change and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include environmental responsibility, performance, water pollution, whole-earth decompression dynamics, fjords, submarine canyons, geoengineering, global warming, cryoconite holes, Mantle convection, fold-mountain formation, Wilson cycles, Increasing rate of earthquakes, ocean acidification, submarine volcanoes, variable earth heat, variable volcanism, polar melting, atmospheric aerosols, climate intervention, mercury contamination, coal fly ash, environmental mercury, aerosol particulates, wildfires, atmosphere modification, forest fire health hazard, aerosols, tropospheric spraying, weather modification, climate modification, particulate pollution, trigger earthquakes, ozone depletion, ionospheric heater, forest die-off, climate adjustment etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of environment and climate change.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.