This book covers all areas of disease and health. The contributions by the authors include Ginkgo biloba extract; cortisol; acute hyperglycemia; dystonia; strumpel disease; DYT 1; cavernous angioma; meningioma; anti-nutritional protein; dapsone resistance; dermatofibroma; leproma; lepromatous leprosy; thyroidectomy; giant goiters; anesthesia; endotracheal intubation; aetiology; anatomical location; steroid injection; surgical excision; thyroid pathology; giant goiter; subtotal thyroidectomy; local anesthesia; B-cell lymphoproliferative disorder; lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma; monoclonal gammopathy; plasma cell dyscrasias; mature B cell neoplasm; pediatrics; child; palliative care; hospice care; end of life care; health status; HIV/AIDS; T2DM (Type II Diabetes Mellitus); SUA (Serum Uric Acid); BMI (Body Mass Index); liver function improvement; NK cells activation; cytokine; liver cells proliferation; lowering lipid level; testicular cancer; bilateral cryptorchid; abdominopelvic; cognitive stimulation; multifactorial cognitive training; recognition memory; caregiver involvement; e-health; person-centered healthcare; electronic healthcare record; mHealth; telemedicine; intellectual decision support systems; digital hospital; pandemic (COVID-19) and unified medical information space etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of disease and health.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.