This book covers key areas of Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Material Science, Astronomy, Natural Science, Earth Sciences and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include Fundamental physics, Applied physics, Atomic, molecular and Optical physics, Nuclear and Particle physics, Astrophysics and Physical cosmology, Artificial intelligence, Neural processing, Physics in Medicine and Biology, Plasma physics, Biophysics, Econophysics, Geophysics, Neurophysics, Psychophysics, Wireless and Optical communications, Quantum mechanics, Materials science, Nanotechnology and Engineering, Energy and Fuels, Environmental science, Electronics, Embedded systems, Signal processing, Inorganic chemistry, Organic chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical chemistry, Analytical chemistry, Neurochemistry, Combinatorial chemistry, Molecular therapeutics, Geochemistry and Metallurgy. This book is a valuable addition to the existing knowledge and is especially intended for university students and all professionals in the field of Physical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.