This book covers several areas of advances and trends in agricultural science. The contributions by the authors include Amazonian fruit, yam, tuber physical quality, ex-situ mulches, tuber yield, Plant genetic resources, Mulberry, potassium permanganate, yam, tuber physical quality, ex-situ mulches, crop protection, pest attack, leaf production, Intercrop, severe erosion, tolerable erosion, agro-botanic, proteins, total sugars, chlorophyll, Myrciaria dubia, Biochemical variability, cup quality, green bean, Robusta coffee, Dumpsite soils,; edible plants, heavy metals, toxicity, public health, Mechanical Damages and Storage, Potatoes, Plant Assemblages etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of crops and agriculture research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.