This book covers all areas of agricultural sciences and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include tomatoes, genetic transformation, GUS gene, tea, Camellia sinensis, flower, honey, bio-pesticides, efficacy, food production, neem, pesticides, banana, postharvest life, green tea, Hausa potato, roots, hydroponics, leaf scald, smut, pokkah boeng, agro-ecology, erosion, soil conservation, abiotic stress, root system, Saccharum spp., Zucchini, attacked fruits, coastal forests, forest ecosystem, nitrogen load, nutrient etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.