This book covers all areas of biotechnology, genetics and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include citrus spp., mandarins, triploids, actinobacteria, microorganisms, biotechnology potential, endophytes, microorganisms, Bauhinia monandra, actinobacteria, Cratylia mollis, cyclic voltammograms, nafion-beads, seed lectin, microorganisms influence, microbial corrosion, sulfur reducing bacteria, plantain plantlets, palm male inflorescence, acclimatization, phosphate-solubilizing bacteria, legumes, rhizosphere, 16S rDNA, PGP traits, Single subunit DNA dependent RNA polymerases, viral RNA polymerases, mitochondrial RNA polymerases, chloroplast SSU RNA polymerases, conserved motifs, polymerase active site, RNA polymerase mechanism, Chenopodium quinoa etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biotechnology and genetics.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.