This book covers all areas of arts and social studies. The contributions by the authors include teaching; approaches; social studies; short-term study abroad; global citizenship; critical study abroad; language development; lexical development; syntactic development; algorithmic learning; primary education; subtraction errors; teaching practice; intuition; intuitive rules; language learning; anxiety; psychological factors; English language; education; socio-educational intervention; digital society; parenting styles; parental discipline style; demandingness; enforcement; punishing; social skills; motivation; tertiary institutions; dominant race; hegemony; writing; Dual Language Programme (DLP); accounting; accounting calculations etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of arts and social studies.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.