This book covers all areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include Laplacian, zeta function, casimir energy, parallelepiped, analytic continuation, geometrical constructions, multiple solutions for one task, DGE – Dynamic Geometry Environments, DGS - Dynamic geometry software, Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman (HJB) equation, Ornstein-Uhlenbeck, stochastic, normalized cut, K-way cut, higher order derivative, diophantine equation, recurcive formula, cloud computing, queuing theory, embedded Markov chain, MMPP processes, graph labeling, prime labeling, prime graphs, path related graphs, square difference, Weibull distribution, non-informative and beta prior, squared error, precautionary and entropy loss functions, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), failure intensity parameter value, human computer interaction, Kalman filter, Lainiotis filter, topological index, redefined third Zagreb index, (a,b)-Zagreb index etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.