This book covers all areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include Investor, power utility, transaction costs, constant elasticity of variance, optimization, reproduction number, one dimensional Lie algebraic method, parabolic transform, partial differential equations, stochastic ill-posed problems, cauchy problem, Ill-posed problems Q-BVM, ill-posed Helmholtz equation, regularization methods, generalized γ-order normal distribution, multivariate t distribution, Kullback-Leibler divergence, Hellinger distance, turbulent natural convection, square enclosure, Rayleigh number, grashof number, schmidt number, porous medium, heat and mass transfer, visco-elastic fluid, porous medium, gamma matrix function, hypergeometric matrix function, three term matrix recurrence relation, Gegenbauer matrix differential equation, Gegenbauer matrix polynomials, orthogonal matrix Polynomials, Markov moment problem, truncated moment problem, inverse problems etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.