This book covers all areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include diagnostic testing, conditional probability, natural frequency, signal flow graph, trinomial graph, epidemiology, Boolean-based probability, heuristics function, hamming distance, manhattan distance, chebyshev distance, optimal solution, trapezoidal rule, augmented lagrangian, conjugate gradient method, difference sequence space, lacunary sequence, Luxemburg norm, uniform opial property, Fatou property, Banach Saks of type p, relations between magnitudes in a right-angled triangle, dynamic investigation in a right-angled triangle, p-Laplacian, variational approach, monotone operator method, quasilinear elliptic equation, Sobolev spaces, quantum efficiency, thermoelectric module, Seebeck mode, temperature distribution, thermal conductivity, satellite, exact solutions, The Hirota-Satsuma coupled KdV equations, auxiliary equation, nonlinear ordinary differential equation, traveling wave solutions, Homological methods, holomorphic functions, Weierstrass’s global division theorem, closed graph theorem, H –space, Banzhaf index, conventional Karnaugh map etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.