This book covers key areas of applied science & technology and other related fields (theme: medicine and medical science). The contributions by the authors include pharmaceutical potential, cardiac insulin resistance, post MI insulin resistance, stent restenosis, tumour, sickle cell disease, oxidative stress, medicinal plant, antisickling activity, antioxidant activity, exposure, absorbed dose, antineoplastic, alkylating, drug-likeness, cancer, antenatal, pregnancy and physiotherapy, High sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 -(LpPLA2), lipoprotein(a)- Lp[a],oxidized LDL. Pregnancy-Associated Plasma Protein A (PAPP-A), Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of applied science & technology (theme: medicine and medical science).
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.