This book covers key areas of applied science & technology and other related fields (theme: engineering and mathematics). The contributions by the authors include engineering, mathematics, milling; modelling; periodic holder, Big Boolean algebra; parametric solution; listing of particular solutions; digital design; direct and inverse arithmetic; integer factorisation; Diophantine equations, p(x)-laplacian equation; uniqueness; numerical blow-up; encoding techniques; Huffman and run-length algorithms; compression techniques; encoding; decoding, foamed concrete; continental applications cellular technology; infrastructural development, machine learning; fraud detection; feature selection; linear regression; principal component analysis, actor-network theory; boundary value problems; chaos; mathematical modeling; dynamical systems, power point, predictor-corrector; shape optimization; magneto-thermoelasticity; functionally graded anisotropic structures; dual reciprocity boundary element method etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of applied science and technology (theme: engineering and mathematics).
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.