This book covers all areas of agriculture and fisheries research. The contributions by the authors include sorghum bicolor, quinoa, water deficit, Zea mays, drought, root traits, chlorophyll content, substitution K232A, fingerlings, Clarias gariepinus, Pterocarpus erinaceus (Poir.), nile tilapia, Benthic invertebrates, aquatic snails, Parupeneus forsskali, acoustic telemetry, mark-recapture etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agriculture and fisheries research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Spatial Distribution of Pterocarpus erinaceus Poir. Natural Stands in the Sudanian and Sudano-Guinean Zones of West Africa: Gradient Distribution and Productivity Variation across the Five Ecological Zones of Togo